Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Goal

I have been bit by the traveling bug.  I have done heaps of traveling in the past, but was stopped short after I saw photos and videos of myself when in New Zealand.  Heaviest I had ever been I looked like a big fat eskimo in the snow.   Haven't been away on holidays really since.  Of course there are the family holidays where you are the one behind the camera but nothing where the emphasis is on myself and what I do on those holidays.

I want to go on a cruise.  After speaking to my parents about their cruising adventures - I WANT IN!!  But I don't want to go on a cruise hopping around exotic islands hiding behind a big towel or some big swimming poncho.  I want to be able to not be terrified about my body in swimmers.  I'm not a bikini kind of girl, but I would love to be able to look and FEEL good wearing a bikini top and swimming shorts.



So I want to be able to get down to a size 12.  This is what I was before I was married (at one stage even a size 10).  I am now up to a size 16 and have had enough of being disapointed when the clothes on the rack just don't look good on me.

So I have 20kg to loose.  Already I have lost 3.7kg in the past 3 weeks in Warm Up with the 12wbt program.  It officially kicks off June 4 so I'm hoping that I will be able to consistently lose this weight and be able to MAINTAIN the loss.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment