Friday 4 May 2012

RED FLAG    RED FLAG      RED FLAG    RED FLAG    RED FLAG    RED FLAG
So as you can see I've approached a 'red flag'.  For those that don't know red flags are those pesky disruptions that disrupt your training or good eating or BOTH!

I've been hit with the cold...I've got cottonwool head and a tap for a nose.  Grr...  BUT... I have been eating clean.  Haven't been the most organised person to be thinking of food ahead of time and shopping in advance.  Instead it has been a quick trip to the grocery shop to get whatever I can make quickly.  Trying to eat as cleanly as I can, so there has been lots of salad with chicken, stirfrys and those kind of things.  Not as good as I want it to be, but it's better than the alternative....TAKEAWAY!!

Heading to Melbourne for a conference which is meant to be catered so I'm hoping that there are some options for those of us that are trying to eat well.  Otherwise would it be terrible if I brought my own?  Hmm...not sure about that one.  On the flipside where we are staying is very close to Anytime Fitness which I am a member of.  So I should (theoretically) be able to still get my training in if I'm not too side-tracked by all the Melbourne nightlife.  Hoping to be able to get across to the Queen Victoria Markets and suss out all the beautiful produce that I don't have access to at home


So to sum up I will just try my best to avoid food I know I shouldn't be eating and actively try to source 'good' food.  I will still aim to burn my 500cal a day.  Whether it be at the gym or walking around Melbourne window-shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing! Everyone's got a cold at the moment, it's just no good!

    Please make sure if you get a fever that you don't try and hit a 500 burn - you're already taxing your system a bit and you wouldn't want that cold to hang around for longer that it has to.

    Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete